Saturday, September 20, 2008

BYOP



Hi all,

I will remain hopeful that this class blog generates more than the one or two posts I usually get per semester. In keeping with tradition, I am the geek who posts on a Saturday night. . .

So, here's the message:

in keeping with my desire to decrease the paper and plastic products in our landfills, I would appreciate it if each of you could bring your own plate (and utensils if possible) to class. BYOP!

Hari is bringing some food--and i will chip in as well. We will discuss Kuhn and revisit the earlier readings to discuss paradigms in comm.

happy weekend

Leda

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zach said...

Considering the office space issue, this might take some serious logistical planning. I will make this a goal for the semester. :)